Guides and Inventories
The Center offers the administration, interpretation, and use of assessments for individual leaders and groups and customized facilitation based on the needs and goals of the unit or department.
- Clifton StrengthsFinder – Based on a 40-year study of human strengths, Gallup created a language of the 34 most common talents and developed the CliftonStrengths assessment to help individuals discover and describe these talents.
- Excellence in Higher Education Guides – Guides and tools for the review, assessment, planning, continuous, and renewal of higher education institutions, departments and programs.
- Excellence in Higher Education (EHE) Book
- Excellence in Higher Education (EHE) Informational Brochure
- Excellence in Higher Education – Academic Health (EHE-AH) Guide
- Excellence in Higher Education – Departmental and Institutional Renewal (EHE-R) Whitepaper
- Excellence in Higher Education – Departmental and Institutional Renewal (EHE-R) Guide
- Leadership Competencies Scorecard – The Leadership Competencies Scorecard provides a competency-based framework for leadership effectiveness and allows individuals to rate their understanding and skill in each of the competencies.
- Leadership and Communication Style Inventories – The Leadership Style Inventory and Communication Style Inventory were designed to help individuals reflect on and better understand their unique approaches to leadership and communication and those demonstrated by others in their unit, department, or organization.
- Faculty Organizational Climate Inventory
- Staff Organizational Climate Inventory
- Strategic planning in higher education framework
- Understanding and Leading Organizational Change Workbook
- Organizational Strategy, Design, and Planning Tools — Three tools to guide organizational strategy development, design, and planning. Each is designed to enhance synergy, leverage strengths, increase coherence, make the best possible use of available resources.