Change Planning and Implementation
The Rutgers Center for Organizational Leadership provides consultation for leaders and units engaged in organizational change efforts.
Our framework addresses the following major factors involved in change leadership:
- Planning: Defining the specifics of the change
- Leadership: Developing a personal and organizational approach
- Communication: Committing to an ongoing process of information sharing, listening, and collaboration
- Culture: Taking account of history, change, rules, traditions, and customs that may influence the change effort
- Assessment: Monitoring progress and outcomes
For more information, please visit the following resources:
- Understanding and Leading Organizational Change Workbook
- Click here to access a change planning toolkit, designed by Dr. Laurie Lewis, former OL Fellow and Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, Rutgers University-New Brunswick.