Office of the Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
Sherylyn Tucker is an Executive Assistant with seventeen years of experience working alongside the executive team at Rutgers University. As an Executive Assistant, she skillfully ensures the smooth operation of the Office of Vice President for Academic Affairs. With over 25 years of experience in professional office management positions and a track record of strong performance in high-volume, high-pressure environments, Sherylyn’s avid research skills, and dedication to success have led her to many opportunities. From managing a marketing office to building websites to participating in a myriad of projects supporting EVP-level executives, faculty, and other high-profile individuals. Sherylyn assists with the coordination of various activities, meetings, conferences, and workshops. Being obsessed with innovative technology and relishes the challenge of learning new software or applications and as technology changes, she is one of the first to adopt and embrace new skills.
Associate Vice President
To create a one-stop resource location (website) for non-academic staff to inventory and identify resources for professional development. A resource location will be a key communicator of hard-to-find information for individuals seeking professional development.
The overall goals are:
- Provide a location that will improve the development, advancement, and support for non-academic staff
- Inventory and identify existing programs
- Promote existing programs
- Identify and create new programs
- Allow collaborative sharing from each campus
- Maximize usability and conversation –enables prospects to find the information they seek
- Greater awareness for the resources available at Rutgers –encourages unanticipated discovery of content and programs
- Increased connections –people are more likely to share links and recommendation to colleagues
- More connections made among peers
- Improved Influence -Individuals know where to return for updated information
- Increase web views –prospects stay and browse